How to publish a new blog post in Feather?
Follow these steps to publish a new blog post using Feather + Notion
Every feather blog has 4 databases – Content, Pages, Tags, and Authors.
All your blog posts will go under the Content database.
👉 Read more about the various properties present in the Content database.
To publish a new blog post,
- Add a new item in the content database.
- Add your blog post content.
- Check ✅ the Ready to Publish property.
- Set the Publish Date property to today’s date or some date in the past.
This is the bare minimum you need to publish a blog post.
On top of those above, the following steps are recommended.
- Add the Slug property.
- Set the cover image.
- Choose the tags that are related to the blog post or create new ones.
- Set the author of the blog post.
- Choose and select other related posts.